Sara's "Lifestyle Change" progression...





Saturday, June 22, 2013

06/22/2013 @ 3:32pm (PDT)

Another note shared on FB:
 
Well...FINALLY got my lazy butt out of bed and did my workout. Still wasn't able to walk at 2.5mph much, but did get over a mile in.
 
Six days of working out, three hours total, over six miles, over 700 calories. Not too shabby!!!
 
Still have a long way to go but DAMN good considering the first time I did this, I could barely walk a 1/2 mile in in a half an hour and I was too sore after two or three days of working out.
 
If i can keep it up another week, I'm going to aim for working out for 40 minutes a day and also aim for walking more at 2.5mph. I'm also STILL determined to work out when I wake up in the morning, but I can't quite get out of bed to do all that yet. I'll get there! :)
 
I'm still in the market for a heart rate monitor to see how much I'm ACTUALLY burning during my workouts - I have a feeling the calorie counter on the treadmill is not completely accurate.
On the diet front, I'm doing AWESOME! Have gone over a bit on calories twice this week - Once by 250, once by only 30 - But considering the limit I have is 1700, I'm not kicking myself TOO hard. With the exception of Subway, we are still NO fast food. With the exception of my BBQ straws and a frozen meal every now and then, we're also eating a LOT cleanER than we have been. The juicing is AWESOME. I'm so glad I decided to do it 7 days a week - It'll help me keep on track on the weekends, which is where I struggle the most.
 
We ARE going to be a bit bad tonight, but that's also why I've pushed myself so far this week. (No no, we're not going CRAZY and having a whole day - Those days are done. Just a cheat "MEAL". There's too many good places to try around here NOT to have one.
 
Still staying of the scale at LEAST until next week. MAY try to convince Jeff to take some measurements so I can see how I'm doing there, but, I can tell from Also when I first started, I would fit into my workout clothes but they were SUPER tight. I put them on today and they are LOOSE. I can SEE progress, even if that stupid scale doesn't tell me what I want to hear.
 
Thank you thank you thank you all for continuing to be my biggest cheerleaders, even when I don't do as good as I should. I am committed to making a LIFESTYLE change, but it's going to take a while and I will fail at times. I'm still REALLY working on learning to like exercise (because I freaking hate it) and REALLY learning that it's okay to have a "treat", but it needs to be SMALL.
 
I'll DEFINITELY get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment